CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
All services purchased from Eve & Grace Ltd must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. All applicants release Eve & Grace Ltd, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
REGISTRATION & PURCHASE:
To register or purchase from the Eve & Grace Ltd online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation – 12 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions.
- Missed sessions (‘no-shows’) without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Medication Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where a student is not able to participate for medical reasons. In certain circumstances, a doctors note confirming that the student is not permitted to participate may be required and upon receipt, a refund will be processed.
- 12 Month Membership contracts can be paused twice per year, for a total of 6 weeks.
- All Memberships are Non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Early Cancellation of contract is subject to a £60 cancellation fee and require 30 days advance notice.
- Cancellation – 7 days notice is required for a full refund of any workshop and 3 days notice is required for a credit back onto your account which can be used for a future event or workshop.
- Medical Cancellation – Cancellation is permitted where a student is not able to participate for medical reasons. In certain circumstances, a doctors note confirming that the student is not permitted to participate may be required and upon receipt, a refund will be processed.
Legal Obligation of Information Release
Eve & Grace Ltd will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Advantage 4 Athletes Conditioning Centre’s interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
Use of Your Information
Eve & Grace Ltd obtains most of our information through the signing of waivers and completion of Par-Q forms. With your consent we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of Eve & Grace Ltd will take place only under the following circumstances:
(a) When you give consent – We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent.
Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about Eve & Grace Ltd and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. Information collected by Eve & Grace about its users is used internally by authorized employees of Eve & Grace for following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Eve & Grace, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Eve & Grace and on our site.
Securing Your Information
The Eve & Grace Ltd website uses security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information. We use secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Eve & Grace Ltd
Compay Registration Number: 10095167
Place of Registration: London, UK
Registered Address: 103e Lavender Hill, London SW11 5QL